We are giving locals the chance to be published in an upcoming issue by showcasing their best photos that convey a message of “Hometown Love.” What sums up the beauty of Jupiter life to you? Grab your camera, think outside the box, and take your best shot!
How to Enter
- Send your high-resolution photo shot in the Jupiter area by November 21, 2023 to email@example.com
- Include your full name and phone number
- Include a photo description, including location and date taken
- Write a short paragraph describing how this photo expresses “hometown love” in your eyes
- Maximum of 3 photographs allowed per entrant (send a separate email for each photo)
Contest open to local residents 18 or older only. Photographs must be taken in the Jupiter area (to include Singer Island up to Jupiter Island) and submitted by the photographer. All entrants certify that they are the sole creator and copyright owner of the photograph. Maximum 3 photographs permitted per entrant; must complete a separate email for each photo. Digital photos should be taken at the highest resolution possible. By submitting a photo, you are granting Jupiter Magazine and Palm Beach Media Group the right to reproduce the work in our print publications, on our website, and in materials/social media used to promote the magazine, contest, and/or future related contests. Photos will be judged on creativity, quality, originality, and overall impact. Winners will be notified prior to publication of images. Decisions of Jupiter Magazine are final.
Email entries to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Entry deadline is November 21, 2023.