The statement-making jewelry and accessories by Joey Wölffer reflect a passion for free-spirited style and a well-traveled life. While pursuing a degree in human and organizational development at Vanderbilt University, the Sagaponack native crafted her own jewelry and sold it to friends. After graduation, she worked as a buyer for Topshop and Jigsaw, and then transitioned to trend director for the Jones Apparel Group, now Nine West Holdings. In June 2010, she launched The Styleliner, a mobile treasure trove that sells her one-of-kind creations and the sartorial finds she snaps up during her travels. Five years later, she opened her first storefront in Sag Harbor, New York. She then launched a Palm Beach outpost at The Royal Poinciana Plaza in January, which houses her eponymous collection of bohemian handbags, vintage baubles and selections by fashion insider favorites like Sylvia Toledano and Lug Von Siga. Along with her retail boutiques, she co-owns Wölffer Estate Vineyard, Wölffer Estate Stables and Wölffer Kitchen with her brother, Marc. Today, when she’s not riding her horses or advocating for local charities like Alliance for Eating Disorders Awareness, the part-time Palm Beacher savors spending time with her husband, two daughters and their rescue dogs, Chili P. and Tuca.
1. FAVORITE FASHION DESIGNER All Things Mochi
2. FALL MUST-HAVE Lele Sadoughi flower earrings
3. MOST COVETED RECENT PURCHASE My sterling silver vintage squash blossom necklace
4. ACCESSORY ESSENTIAL Big vintage earrings or an over-the-top necklace
5. PALM BEACH PLATE Prosciutto and burrata at Sant Ambroeus
6. TIPPLE OF CHOICE Wölffer Estate Grandioso Rosé
7. PRO BONO Anything that supports children in need
8. WHAT’S PLAYING “Billions” on Showtime
9. WELL READ I read F. Scott Fitzgerald’s “The Great Gatsby” once a year.
10. GOOD VIBRATIONS Lorde
11. DATE NIGHT Trying a new restaurant with friends followed by after-dinner drinks in my backyard.
12. WEEKEND PASS Hanging out by our pool with my kids, Nell and Evie. My oldest loves swimming.
13. DAILY MANTRA Happiness begins with your own attitude and how you look at the world.
14. NEVER WITHOUT My iPhone X. I always like to be on call for my kids.
15. GREATEST EXTRAVAGANCE My two horses, Antonov and Double Deuce Retto
16. GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT Being a mom. It’s the hardest of all my jobs, but definitely the most rewarding.
17. BUCKET LIST Travel throughout India and see cities like New Delhi and Jaipur
18. NEXT GOAL Running a marathon. I did a half marathon this spring.