Spatober: The Palm Beaches Wellness Month, hosted in partnership with Baptist Health South Florida, kicks off October 1 with spa and wellness offerings, pop-up events, and healthy dining deals available throughout Palm Beach County all month long. Residents and visitors are encouraged to unplug and don on their robes or workout gear to experience the month’s wellness-forward initiatives.
The month kicks off with a Spatober Sound Bath Meditation at the Forbes Five-Star Eau Palm Beach, led by the Metaphysical Healing Institute of Palm Beach, followed by a healthy brunch on October 4 at 8:45 a.m.
Those seeking to indulge in pampering, relaxation, and hospitality will find classic and special treatments and deals at renowned spas throughout The Palm Beaches, including:
- Eau Palm Beach in Manalapan will have a special Eau Endless Summer package available Monday through Thursday, featuring a 60-minute self-centered massage and a 60-minute essence facial for $400.
- Tideline Ocean Resort & Spa in Palm Beach will offer a Sun Kissed Glow package, complete with a 50-minute essential oil-infused full body cleanse and scrub and followed a 50-minute light massage for $260.
- The Seagate Hotel & Spa in Delray Beach will treat guests to complimentary 30-minute coconut oil scalp treatments with 60-minute massages or facials of choice for $160, along with all-day access to the spa and pool.
- Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa will offer massages with stone enhancers or facials with enzyme peels, both for $140, and all deals include a resort day pass.
- PGA National Resort will offer orange blossom aromatherapy 50-minute massages with complimentary foot and leg scrubs for $215, or 80 minutes for $265 on weekdays.
- The Boca Raton’s Spa Palmera will treat guests to $500 spa credit during two-night minimum stays throughout October.
For even more self-care, get moving, practice mindfulness, learn from experts at a woman’s health panel, and sample healthy dishes around town all month. On October 1, the Hilton West Palm Beach is partnering with 1Fitness on free fitness and wellness classes with activations, pop-ups, and giveaways. For those who crave something unique, Be You Disco will host a heart-opening Full Moon Silent Disco & Cacao Ceremony on Singer Island Beach on October 9. Busch Wildlife Sanctuary will host a Be One With Nature yoga class.
For a full list of offers, click here.